Since 1992, with the passage of WTO, GATT, NAFTA & CAFTA, U.S. Domestic Economic Wealth (True Capacity), Inflation & Gov’t Spending Adjusted, has plummeted by 46 percent (conservatively calculated, depending on the economic components included in the calculation, it could be as high as 69.4).
With the passage of TPA & TAA you will see a rapid approval and passage of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) and the Trade in Service Agreement (TiSA). Each of these three agreements are administered by third party commissions, like their predecessor Trade Agreements (which is why you have a “do nothing” Congress as there is little domestic range of authority remaining that doesn’t in some way come into contest with the external trade authority) vested with the authority to force suspension of any Domestic Law.
The only way out is to suspend U.S. participation which is not as easy as you might hope. Here’s what to expect over the next 5-10 years:
(1) Trade Authority used to void U.S. Immigration and alter Labor Laws.
(2) 25-30% reduction in labor participation rate as influx of “permitted-status” explodes to meet lower wage demands.
(3) Increase social disorder/conflicts along with the predictable growth in Gov’t Social Programs intended to meet demands of excised workers (unemployed) and mediate increasingly contentious social disorder.
(4) No beneficial changes to Corporate Tax code as “commission” deems this effort adverse to multi-nationals interests.
(5) Enforcement of globalized standards seen as integral to the consolidation of control over global property, product, resource, legal, economic, financial and ultimately the flow and application of human capital.
(6) Expansion of revenue-generating (tax) authority applicable to Individual/Private transactions (in addition to existing).
(7) Rapid population growth in Metro areas caused by increase in Gov’t dependency the effect of which will insure an irreversible establishment of a non-democratic voting block.
(8) Collapsing of the E.U. into the ward established by the TTIP which will then merge the administrative authority of the TPP into the same collective.
(9) As part of or as a precursor to item “8” you will see the suspension of all Sovereign National Debt with/to the IMF the purpose of which will be to preserve and revalidate the dominance of the Western Fractional Banking System; it will be made to appear as if it is the only viable alternative to a global economic collapse.
(10) Expect to witness the break-up of the Russian Federation and the emergence of multiple U.N./NATO aligned States.
(11) Communist China’s efforts to maintain its administrative control will fail as internal pressures resulting from a massive internal banking collapse, massive wealth-disparity, external manipulation of internal economic segments, to name a few, all of which will reveal that China is, and never was, the economic/military threat that had been reported; it will, like the former members of the Russian Federation, merge into the IMF-administered financial system.
(12) U.S. will re-establish a significant military/naval presence in/at its former bases in the Philippines.
This process, is, of course an inevitable evolution of a process started long ago and little, short of a comprehensive push-back by the American people (which unfortunately is unlikely) will not alter the course. To survive and prosper in this tumultuous age will require a firm and unyielding grasp of one’s sovereign individuality and know that the American Ideal is just that, an Ideal.
It is an elegant composition of the Divine’s ambitions never able to have been preserved by an inanimate entity (Government) which has no vested interest in its preservation; for you however it is an absolute necessity. You are, have been and will always be the single outlet thru which the Divine Ideal is expressed. Remember, “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s,…” understanding that Caesar was never able to survive outside of an ideal-Ideal which is precisely why all nations, ultimately, fail. They believe that their success entitles them to breach the fundamentals and as you know, no one escapes the consequences of having done so!
The following are a select group of responses to questions/comments received after the original article was published. We believe you will find them of interest.
#1: Doom and gloom? Absolutely NOT! It’s an exciting time full of unlimited opportunities to evolve past the state of mediocrity. Sure, the change-over is going to be unsettling for many however, the predators will ultimately be rewarded their just rewards. It’s important to know what’s being done so that one can orientate themselves in the appropriate direction!
Curtis C. Greco, Founder